Santa Monica is a resort town in Los Angeles known for it’s cuisine and night life. A popular destination of tourists and locals alike for its subtropical climate. The city has reputable public schools, part of the Santa Monica – Malibu Unified School District.
- Lots of Farmer Markets, counting in the famous Sunday Market at Main and Ocean Park Boulevard
- Finest beach living lifestyle
- World-class shopping and dining
- Refreshing public open spaces such as the Tongva Park
- Nearby Brentwood, West LA, and Venice